Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pink? Really? You expect me to wear...

I'm back to lab work (happy dance, happy dance). Today I started extracting the DNA from some of the samples we collected while on the boat. However, I was distressed to learn that the lab only has nitrile gloves. AND the only type of nitrile gloves that fit me are bright pink. I think I need some type of girlification/princess therapy to suppress my revulsion of wearing something that pink.
The boys (the other postdocs) and I had to go for beer to watch tonight's game to help me deal with hours and hours of wearing pink gloves.

1 comment:

  1. Pink is a wonderful color. W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L. Just because you wear it doesn't make you girly. We all know just how girly you are, whatever color you are wearing ;-)

    ReplyDelete