Tuesday, June 9, 2009

steaming

We're currently somewhere just east of p14-if you look at the posts from January Thairo posted a link to a site that tracks my boat-if you're really that interested. We (the other post doc and I) have been filtering pretty much non-stop since sometime sunday. Which isn't quite as much fun as it sounds.

Today I saw a black footed albatross and a pod? of Dals porpoises. and some kind of crazy invertebrate was growing on the end of the ziptie that's holding a tube in place in the overflow bucket in the sink. alright by the end of that I was just trying to see how many prepositional phrases I could have in one sentence. I think we'll lose internet sometime late tomorrow or early the next day so I may not post again till we're on our way home

ok found the link for tracking the boat
http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/shipposition.phtml?call=CG2958

No comments:

Post a Comment